Friday 14 March, 2008

The Eye Why!!!

I had an eye cancer when i was 3 years old. Which resulted in removing one of my eyes. So i have a monologue (single eye) visibility. Neither do i regret for that, nor my family made me feel bad about it. God took one of my eyes, but gave me a good brain(i think so). I never had any issues at my school and at work. I feel good. The only difficulty i have is to get a driving license. My application was rejected at Hyderabad and no one told me the solution for it. I have been driving since 5 years, without a license, and i feel bad for that. Finally when i shifted to Mumbai, the R.T.O agent here told me to get a fitness certificate. That certificate will prove that i can drive even with monologue view.

For that i had to go to JJ hospital, Mumbai Central. Me and my bhabhi went to JJ yesterday. I was pretty amazed to see the size of that place. Lots of buildings (departments), and a huge space. But as i entered inside, i was shocked!!! The hospital inside was a bizarre. Dirty, dusty and unmaintained. We went to the inquiry help desk just to find an empty chair, on which no one would have sat at least for 1 month. The dust on chair and around it, said it all. The people over there had half knowledge of the place and some guard even told us the wrong place to go. I was shocked to see all this. How can such a big hospital remains unmaintained and without anyone at the help desk. My bhabhi tried to get me out of the shock by saying that all the government hospitals at Mumbai are in the same condition. How can the people sitting in the parliament or the politicians asking for votes can ignore all this? They are free to comment on anyone about anything, but cant maintain a place, which can serve people? What to say? I know this is a known fact amongst all of the people in India. but no one can help on it!!! I am sure all other government-run-public serving places at Mumbai would be the same. What a shame.

Is there anyway to contact government and tell them about this? Even if we are able to convey the message, will they really do something? Spits all around the place, dust and dirt. Its like a visitor goes and comes out as a patient. Oh God, kindly give our Leaders some brain to work on development, without being politic and diplomatic!!!

So, today's track is a small bit which i arranged and programmed, long back, with my small rap vocals. But the reason i am placing it today, is because of the name i gave it. The tracks name is 'THE REVENGE' Just listen to the track and fantasize the environment of that hospital. You will feel the same Grudge, what i am feeling today!!! CHEERS!!!


BROADBAND USERS -

Get this widget | Track details | eSnips Social DNA



Dial up friendly -


No comments: